No Quibbles/No Questions Asked Returns Policy!
We will accept item(s) provided they are returned as new, i.e. are unworn and have been returned with the original packaging, including tags, within the time limits set out below. We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging. Exchanges can only be accepted for the same item(s) in a different colour and size, subject to availability and will only be made once we have received the returned item(s) and processed any additional payment which might be required.
The Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) provides for the return of faulty item(s). An item(s) is deemed faulty if it is received damaged or has a manufacturing fault that is immediately evident or occurs within 6 months of the item(s) being received. Where possible item(s) will be repaired or replaced for the same product, in the same size and colour, subject to availability. If the item(s) cannot be repaired or replaced for the same item, a full refund will be issued. Repairs do not come with any guarantees. All items returned as faulty will be inspected and any items deemed subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
To Return An Item
1) Contact our Customer Care Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01424 773783 quoting your order number.
2) Your order number is located on the left hand side of your invoice.
3) Your request to return items must be received within 7 working days of the order being received.
4) Our Customer Care Team will issue you with a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) together with instructions on how to make the return
5) Returns are to be received by tomdickorharry.com within 7 working days from the date the RAN is issued. Returns received outside of this time frame are accepted at the discretion of tomdickorharry.com
Receiving A Refund
Refunds will be made to you within 30 working days of the cancellation date of the order (for items not shipped) or from when the returned item(s) are received by tomdickorharry.com. The refund will be credited to the original purchaser's credit card.
Cancelling Your Order
You have the right under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel your order at any time before delivery of the items(s) or within 7 working days of receipt of the item(s) by following our returns process. You will be refunded the full postage charge of your item(s) where the entire order is returned.
How To Cancel Your Order
Please notify our Customer Care Team in writing by email email@example.com . Upon receipt of your email, a confirmation email will be sent to you. In the instance where your order has already been delivered to you, a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN) will be issued together with instructions on how to make the return. Please note that tomdickorharry.com reserve the right to refuse unsolicited order returns.